Theme Week

Sunday, January 6, 2008

From impending pressure of the Web 2.0, Website Optimization, and general gut feeling, I’ve changed my blog template. Every time a blog owner changes his/her template, I groan inwardly. I always think, “Well, that’s fine Charley-Bob, but what’s wrong with the old one!?” Except I don’t really think those exact words, because the owner’s name might not be Charley-Bob. Regardless, you get the gist. Since I don’t really read my blog much, my opinion on my theme doesn’t really count much. So, general opinion will decide.

This week, I will be putting out at least three new themes to try them out. Feel free to give any feedback whatsoever. Actually, if you want to pretend that I am a psychiatrist and you are sitting on a couch saying whatever comes to your mind, go right ahead. Just remember that I don’t have a Ph. D. in psychiatry, so I won’t be much of a help thataways.

As for my own ideas, I’ll save them until Theme Week® is over. Until then… 10-4.

16 Comments

1. Neko Hashira says:

I have to admit I was surprised when I saw the new layout. I haven’t decided how I feel about it yet – mostly because I haven’t gotten used to it yet. Of course, my initial reaction is that I liked the old one. But I can’t think why it was better than this – or why this might be worse.
    I know. I’m very helpful. You can thank me later.

2. Neko Hashira says:

I know. I’m very helpful. You can thank me later.

3. Neko Hashira says:

I know. I’m very helpful. You can thank me later.

4. Neko Hashira says:

I know. I’m very helpful. You can thank me later.

5. Wraith Daquell says:

This theme, if chosen, definitely needs some work. It is actually a theme I used when I just started this blog; it loads so much faster than the other. But it’s dark, and it’s bland.

6. Wraith Daquell says:

7. Wraith Daquell says:

8. Wraith Daquell says:

9. Exjay says:

I dunno, I kinda like this one better than the previous one. Also, did you know the Hero’s site is down?

10. Exjay says:

11. Exjay says:

12. Exjay says:

13. Wraith Daquell says:

Yeah, HTH has been down for quite some time… at least since the beginning of the summer. I think I’ll write the owner and ask for the code. Then maybe I can host it here.

14. Wraith Daquell says: