Hello! This the first of hopefully many posts on this blog.
So you won’t feel completely in the dark, let me share a little about myself:
- I’m a saved-by-the-blood, believer of Jesus Christ, Christian. That doesn’t mean that this whole thing is one large tract, but it does mean that no profanity will ever be seen on this blog by my hand.
- Currently, I’m in highschool, a rising senior. While school has never been my fondest past-time, I hope to finish well and go to college.
- When I get to college, computer programming will be (Deo volente) my primary study.
- I like cheese, strawberry sorbet, chocolate cake, the common sandwich, soup, cherry cheesecake, any cheesecake, fettucinni Alfredo, roast turkey, lamb, deer, brussel-sprouts, banana puree, brownies, and broccoli.
- I DO NOT like celery, peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches, fish, raw meat, or mystery-noodles.
- I like to eat.
- I have many sisters, a working dad, a wonderful-stay-at-home mom, a dog (Andy), and currently, a bug named Skippy (not expected to live long).